Saturday, December 15, 2012

Curling things are happening

My hair appt on Dec. 11, my hair style lasted 2 wks in a bun. Wearing my hair in an updo has really become my best style in these early stages of growing out my relaxed hair. When April washed my hair, we discovered no breakage of the relaxed hair and another 1/2" of new growth. Since my hair was up for two whole weeks, the amount of strands in the shampoo bowls was minimum; yay.
I'm on my way to natural without doing the "BIG CHOP". However, the next months (events) will test my theory that I can wear my hair in an updo until next July. Here's to another updo until my next appt on Dec. 21st.
Even though my hair is pulled back, my curls are evident and strong. Don't get seasick of these waves (:-), I tell people, look at my good hair. Until next time, have a good one. Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words and support with your won experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment