Sunday, June 9, 2013

305 days later

Time has gone by, it's been 10 months since this journey began. During this 10 months I recently washed my own hair, wasn't as to bad like I thought. However, I don't want to get use to washing it myself until I cut my remaining relaxed hair off. I can see myself cutting my hair in August. Now that is going to be interesting, still thinking about a style once I cut it. Here are a few photos from my last 3 appts. Check out my waves, they are thick and sexy. These twist are going to come in handy in July. My gray hair is stubborn and only likes my hairline, lol. The above photos shows my hair in a damp state, I have about 3 1/2". This hair style is my first roller set 2 weeks ago, given my schedule and work out plan, my hair only lasted a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment